Tuesday, June 17, 2014

10 months old

I know I am a few days late on this update, oops.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this sweet little baby??  She is the absolute BEST!!

She eats and sleeps so well.  She is usually so darn happy and loves being out and about.  She doesn't mind sitting in her stroller, which she spends a lot of time in lately at the pool for swim practices and during our other times at the pool.  She feeds herself well and doesn't like being held to drink her bottle and would prefer to do it herself laying on the ground or in her crib.

She is on the go these days and is so happy to just be down on the ground crawling and cruising.  She goes room to room finding all the chokables and stresses me out.  She has only figured out how to go up one step so far, thank heavens.  I just know its all about to get real here very soon, yikes!!

One of my favorite new things she does is while she is laying down drinking her bottle she pulls on her hair.  Its the sweetest little thing.

She is still so tiny and barely fits in 9 month clothes.  She doesn't mind sitting in her carseat and loves when the big kids make her laugh.  She loves to chase the kitties and try to pull their tails.  She will raise her hand to wave to people and will high five when you say "up top!!"  She still only has 2 teeth and it doesn't look like any others are coming.

I'm sure there are more things that she does that are awesome that I am forgetting at this point.  But man, I do love this baby.

Jim's input for the month:
I have been waiting for Emerson to really start moving and now I am second guessing that. She has been great, still sleeping and eating everything, but just doesn't like to be held now. Always squirming around. Now let's get walking!

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-104.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-69.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-76.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-82.jpg

Here she is pulling her hair like she does when she drinks her bottles.
14-6-16-lastdayofschool-86.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-87.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-89.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-91.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-92.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-94.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-107.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-111.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-117.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-124.jpg

She found that damn sign, ugh.
14-6-16-lastdayofschool-128.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-131.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-133.jpg

14-6-16-lastdayofschool-144.jpg

2 comments:

  1. No Harper in these pics? How did you manage that? =)

    Rachel in ND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are coming. They get their own post ;)

      Delete