Wednesday, September 9, 2015

first day of school {harper}

Harper had her first day of school today.  She was 103% happy to be going back (her words on the ride to school).  I was probably more excited for her to go, she needs more socialization than I can offer.  More like she needs more people to talk to, but whatever.  She was thrilled with her class and has triplet boys in her class, and this concept is new to her so she was so interested in them.  Like why weren't they dressed exactly the same?  Why do they like different things?

Look at Suzie Sadsack in the background of this one, she was mad she wasn't in the pictures...
15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper.jpg

15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-33.jpg15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-3.jpg

15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-5.jpg15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-9.jpg

15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-12.jpg15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-15.jpg

15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-16.jpg15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-17.jpg

15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-21.jpg15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-27.jpg

And in case you are wondering she has a purple streak in her hair.
15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-34.jpg15-9-9-firstdayofschoolharper-36.jpg

This was all her idea haha.
15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-7.jpg

15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-8.jpg

I let the baby come out for some pictures...
15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-9.jpg15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-14.jpg

15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-15.jpg15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-19.jpg

15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-21.jpg15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-23.jpg

This is her showing me her Minion she made.
15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-24.jpg15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-25.jpg

Love love love these ones.  I take these each year.  This year we come out and she says its too sunny so can I just take her picture with her eyes closed.  Haha.
15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-27.jpg

So I gave her my sunglasses and got these pictures.  I hope when I grow up I am as cool as she is.  Love this girl.
15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-34.jpg

15-9-9-harperfirstdayofschool-36.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment