Monday, October 5, 2015

Cape Cod Vacation 2015 {Wednesday}

We were up so early again and to the beach by 8:45am.  I brought my big camera and we went for a walk along the beach to hunt for adventures.  We found so many crabs and it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen watching them all scatter into the dunes.  After the walk Harper met back up with her besties and they played the whole day.  Emerson finally started tolerating walking on the sand, thank heavens!!  We stayed until 1ish when we had to head home because Jim and I didn't pack lunch for ourselves (stupidly).

Harper and Emerson napped once we got home and Brady spent time reading and playing his iPad.  I had made a lasagna at home the week before and froze it to bring on vacation and we ate it this night for dinner.  After our early dinner we headed into town for the street festival.  We couldn't let a night go by without going for ice cream, haha.

PS- there are a million pictures in this post, probably 1/3 of my pictures from the whole vacation, not sure how that happened.  Just a heads up.


15-8-23-capecodvacation-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-5-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-9.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-14-4.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-22-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-31-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-32-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-33.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-36.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-37.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-42-3.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-51.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-54-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-56.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-65-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-71-3.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-72-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-80-3.jpg

Those are all the crabs leaving the water to go hide from us.
15-8-23-capecodvacation-83.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-89-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-90-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-92.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-95.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-97.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-103.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-104.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-107-2.jpg

I am so freaking lucky that I got these 3.
15-8-23-capecodvacation-113.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-112.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-115.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-119-2.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-124.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-125.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-134.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-135.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-138.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-144.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-149.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-151.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-153.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-156.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-157.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-158.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-167.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-171.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-172.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-183.jpg

At this point I put my big camera back in the car so these are from my crappy pocket camera.  I feel the need to add that disclaimer.
15-9-24-capecodvacationsmallcamera-3.jpg

She face planted in the sand and I couldn't help but laugh in her face, haha.
15-9-24-capecodvacationsmallcamera-2-4.jpg

15-9-24-capecodvacationsmallcamera-4-2.jpg


These are all from the street festival.
15-8-23-capecodvacation-189.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-191.jpg

Look, I'm in a picture.  Really nailed it guys.
15-8-23-capecodvacation-194.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-195.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-200.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-203.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-207.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-223.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-226.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-228.jpg15-8-23-capecodvacation-231.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-236.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-240.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-242.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-247.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-248.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-251.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-253.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-254.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-255.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-261.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-266.jpg15-8-23-capecodvacation-267.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-269.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-270.jpg15-8-23-capecodvacation-277.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-273.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-278.jpg


15-8-23-capecodvacation-282.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-287.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-289.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-292.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-294.jpg

There was this juggling street performer who included Harper in his show.  She was absolutely enthralled with him and his show.
15-8-23-capecodvacation-295.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-297.jpg

Do you see her busting out laughing??  Haha.
15-8-23-capecodvacation-298.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-305.jpg15-8-23-capecodvacation-307.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-310.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-314.jpg

And finally.... ice cream!!
15-8-23-capecodvacation-317.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-319.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-322.jpg

15-8-23-capecodvacation-323.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment