We were leaving early on a Saturday morning. I try my hardest to tell my kids the least amount of information as possible because I hate answering questions. If I tell them about something, they end up asking so many questions that by the time the event happens I am so over said event. So we didn't tell them until the morning of the trip and it was perfect. Lucky for us, my kids are pretty oblivious and didn't seem to notice all the packing and list making and stroller buying. I packed everyone a backpack with their blankets, snacks, and iPads. It was the easiest traveling we have ever done-maybe it was the ages?? Only bummer was when we got to the airport- Jim opened up the box to the cheap umbrella stroller I bought to use for the trip and it was missing a wheel. Pushing a 3 wheeled stroller for a week seemed like the opposite of fun so we quick trashed it and ordered a double stroller for rent and it was delivered to our hotel later that day. Beyond easy and worth the money.
Saturday- We flew to Orlando, took the Magical Express, checked into our room at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, and then headed over to Animal Kingdom to eat dinner at The Rainforest Cafe.







Checking out the animals right outside our room.

Proof of the stupid 2 wheeled stroller hahaha.

I caught them holding hands, I love when they do this.


Thank heavens she fell asleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment