Sunday, March 26, 2017

bumbo

I swore she wouldn't be ready yet for this thing, but sure enough she loved it.  How is it possible she is big enough already????  This sweet baby is just so happy to have us pay attention to her and when she sits here they just love it.  All gathered around fussing over her.  So cute!!

And you better believe I put her in these jammies on purpose for these pictures because I have pictures of the other 2 girls in the bumbo in these jammies.  They have since been retired because they are too small.  Insert crying emoji here, so sad.
17-3-19-march-7-4.jpg

17-3-19-march-4-4.jpg

17-3-19-march-8-4.jpg

17-3-19-march-11-4.jpg

17-3-19-march-12-3.jpg

17-3-19-march-19.jpg

17-3-19-march-22-3.jpg

17-3-19-march-23.jpg

17-3-19-march-24-2.jpg

17-3-19-march-26-3.jpg

17-3-19-march-31-2.jpg

17-3-19-march-32.jpg

17-3-19-march-33.jpg

17-3-19-march-35.jpg

17-3-19-march-36-2.jpg

And because I love a comparison here they all are around the same age... (click here to go see the post about Emerson in this thing with another link to Harper's post in the bumbo)

Harper
10-12-8-20.jpg

10-12-8-17.jpg

Emerson
13-11-25-hallway-5.jpg

Finley
17-3-19-march-7-4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment