She is a porker for sure- currently eating 3 8oz bottles a day. She has no real interest in baby food (we have tried a few times). She will accept any real food into mouth and will usually gum it up and swallow. She has tried mac n cheese, an omelette, toast, chicken quesadilla, chick fil a ice cream, bananas, and other stuff I'm sure.
She wears mostly 6 month clothing and size 2 diapers (but will go to size 3 when this box is done). Her hair is growing in a bit and the color could go any way. Some days it looks reddish and some days it looks blonde. Her eyelashes are reddish and her skin tone is so insanely different from the rest of them. I seriously have no idea how I will keep her from frying in the sun this summer at the beach.
She finally rolled over from back to belly this past week, but mostly that could be blamed on us because we never put her down on the ground. She tries to sit up but still isn't very strong holding her giant head up. She has been using her exersaucer a lot lately and loves spinning the toys around. Jim tried her in the jumper and she is still too short to reach the ground so it was a dud.
She loves to babble and smile, still loves her binky, prefers to sleep with something covering her face, will reach out and grab toys, loves being held close, and hate sleeping on her belly. She is a pretty terrible sleeper (I blame Jim because I am practically an olympic sleeper) and is currently crying it out in the middle of the night. It seems to be working and soon she will be moving upstairs to her room because I need her out of my bedroom. Her naps are not that great either but mostly because we are never home long enough for her to catch a good nap.
Jim's input for the month:
She isn't sleeping fully through the night and it's probably my fault. Still very pleasant and she loves sitting in her swing in my office will I work. Excellent little assistant.



















I love love love these next 2 pictures hahaha.




No comments:
Post a Comment