Thursday, February 2, 2012

Disney pics part 1

OK, here we go.  Get ready for an insane amount of pictures and words to go with those pictures.  There are like 380 pictures so if you want to see the whole set you can CLICK HERE.  Otherwise here are a bunch.  And I am posting the abbreviated list of what we did each day mostly so I know for next time.  I reread my Disney posts from last trip prior to this trip to get an idea of what we did and what we liked, so that's why they are in here the way they are.  I used my "notes" app on my phone throughout the week to keep list of what we did and I only just copy and pasted it here.

And one more note.  I did NOT bring my big camera with me and am so glad I didn't even bother with it.  So every picture is from my small diaper bag camera set to auto with no thought other than to get my kids in the frame and take a picture.  Oh and there are a few cell phone pics too.  I wouldn't have minded a few really nice pics but my kids were far too distracted the whole week to look at the same time and take a picture so I am sure I would have been sorely disappointed when neither kid would have cooperated.

Thursday
Arrived, checked in, and got room. Took bus and boat to Ft. Wilderness. Played on playground. Watched Hoop De Doo review dinner show.  Uncle Chris and Pepa were picked to be in the show and the kids got a kick out of that.  Delicious food and an awesome time, I highly recommend going here. Took bus and boat back. Went swimming. Went to bed.

hanging in the airport. crazy cakes dancing on the chairs.
12-2-1-disneytrip-38.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-3-3.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-4-4.jpg

sitting together on the plane lasted all of 2 seconds.  super healthy lunch. sword fight with Jacob.
12-2-1-disneytrip-8-2.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-13-3.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-25-3.jpg

the bus trip to the hotel.
12-2-1-disneytrip-17-3.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-19-3.jpg

the princess and the pirate.
12-2-1-disneytrip-20-3.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-24-4.jpg

the boat ride to Ft. Wilderness.
12-2-1-disneytrip-29-3.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-27-4.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-35-4.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-30-4.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-37-4.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-40-4.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-44-2.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-49-2.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-52.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-56-4.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-60-2.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-65-2.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-76-4.jpg

Friday- Animal Kingdom
Triceratops ride, Nemo show, Pizzafari for lunch, Safari ride which was beyond awesome all the animals were out and about, Big kids rode the everest rollercoaster a few times, naps in strollers, parade, Rainforest Cafe for dinner, Sissy swam Brady watched Nemo with Jacob.

12-2-1-disneytrip-90.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-3-4.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-8-3.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-10.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-12.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-11.jpg

This was Brady's first character experience of the week.  I didn't think he would do the whole character thing but once he was Goofy he ran right in.  And thus began the week of the Home Alone "ahhhhh" face.  I think he was just uncomfortable and didn't know what to do.  He did it with damn near every single character picture situation thing.
12-2-1-disneytrip-13.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-17.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-18.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-22.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-25.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-27.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-31.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-38.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-39.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-40.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-44.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-41.jpg

Saturday
Magic kingdom with Sissy while Brady went to breakfast with everyone else.
We met Ariel and Prince Erik. We did the Aladdin ride, Brady did the Buzz ride with Mema and Pepa and then we all met up, Jungle cruise (super lame), Pirates of Caribbean (very dark but good), Carousel. Brady did the Speedway car thing with Jim.  We took monorail to Epcot, Nemo ride(I love this ride), Coral reef dinner (I love this place and so did the kids),  Harper went back to the hotel with Mema to go to bed, we looked at fish in nemo building which was very cool, went to see a Lion King movie, and lastly we did the Epcot character walk and he did so well.

12-2-1-disneytrip-3.jpg

she walked right up to Ariel and then laid on the ground, weirdo.
12-2-1-disneytrip.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-4.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-5.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-12-2.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-8.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-11-2.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-14.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-15.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-16.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-18-2.jpg

she loved pushing the buttons to make the car go up and down.
12-2-1-disneytrip-20.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-24-2.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-25-2.jpg

I love this picture, minus the whole "I hate my parents" face Harper is making.
12-2-1-disneytrip-23.jpg

hands up like he was on a roller coaster, except it was a boat ride.
12-2-1-disneytrip-29-2.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-30.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-32.jpg

man, my kids take really crappy pics these days.
12-2-1-disneytrip-34.jpg

she fell asleep in line for Pirates.  Brady did not find the head chopping thing funny at all.
12-2-1-disneytrip-36-2.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-41-2.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-42.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-46.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-48.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-52.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-54.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-59.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-58.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-56.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-61.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-62.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-68.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-65.jpg

monorail ride.
12-2-1-disneytrip-69.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-73.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-74.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-78.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-80.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-71.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-84.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-82.jpg

I found it hysterical that Harper climbed on this motorized cart until she fell off head first onto the sidewalk.
12-2-1-disneytrip-79.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-87.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-89.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-92.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-93.jpg12-2-1-disneytrip-96.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-103.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-109.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-113.jpg

12-2-1-disneytrip-115.jpg

tebowing, hahaha.  And we found out from the photographer lady that no Disney characters are allowed to do the Tebow pose.
12-2-1-disneytrip-136.jpg

and the "ahhhhhh" face.
12-2-1-disneytrip-142.jpg

and they gave him an honorary photographer pass, whatever the hell that meant.
12-2-1-disneytrip-152.jpg

OK, my eyes are closing.  Part 2 tomorrow, pinky swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment