Sometimes when no one is talking to me I am actually able to stop and think. As we were walking into Hoboken they were just entertaining each other and I was thinking "man, how crazy is it that I am pushing 2 kids to the park. and they are my kids!?!" No seriously, I am sometimes shocked that I am old enough to have to kids. She is getting so big and I am sure that's where these thoughts are coming from. Its like I now have 2 KIDS, not just a kid and a baby. OK, obviously I should stop thinking so much. Luckily I rarely get time to stop and think and will keep my crazy thoughts to myself.
Here are the heads that caused me to start thinking about this....





Those pigtails have been making more appearances these days. I seriously LOVE them. It makes her look so old and cute.

The pigtails mixed with her new shirt today and I am so smitten with her. I am so sick of her winter wardrobe and took advantage of the Old Navy sale and bought 2 new shirts for her yesterday. Who doesn't love a new outfit??

And then there is him....

He makes my heart melt into a puddle of puppies and rainbows when he isn't yelling at me.







The cookie he picked was so crumbly and he made such a mess. While I was finishing my cookie he took to cleaning up his spot at the table and then moved onto her face. Seriously, how sweet is he to clean her up??









He was trying to get her to look at the camera.

I love the attitude "keep your hands off me dude!!"

I have more pictures but don't really feel like blogging anymore and this post is already picture heavy. Check back tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment