Friday, May 11, 2012

19 months old

So, I know I am totally late posting this.  I didn't take them on her actual day but did take them one morning earlier in the week.  I kept waiting and hoping for a sunny day to take them but quit waiting and just used my flash (which I hate doing).  And I didn't even bother getting her dressed that day, she wore those jammies all day.

19 months old= not my favorite time with kids.  She is opinionated and bossy yet has no words for this.  She gets easily frustrated and has no way of communicating her annoyance other than screeching or squawking louder than a dying bird.  She thinks she can do all the big kid stuff her brother does, but is not careful at all.  BUT.... she is pretty darn funny.  She knows how to make us laugh and keep us laughing.  She is smart, almost too smart, and can figure out how to get or do anything she wants to.

She is wearing size 5 diaper, drinks and eats like a moose, sleeps well and naps well,  wearing mostly 18-24 month clothes with some stuff smaller and a few 2T things, and she wears a size 5 shoe but I don't know for how much longer she will. 

She loves milk, tubbies, blowing bubbles, making a huge mess, stacking blocks, putting on people's shoes, and any attention from her brother.  She loves her binky and her blankets, she sleeps with no fewer than 39 stuffed animals.  She loves brushing her teeth but doesn't like getting her hair done.

She loves to roam the house taking things out of their place and putting them where we don't always find them.  Brady is missing a slipper, Jim was missing his glasses for a while, and I was missing my mascara.  She goes upstairs on her own to retrieve her blankets and will launch stuff off the top step.  She enjoys standing at the step stool in the kitchen to eat a snack and also using the step stools to wash her hands.

After she poops she will come and let you know by smacking her butt.  Not that the rancid smell doesn't alert you first, but still.

She says a whole bunch of words- dog, baby, Harper, Brady, hot dog, no no, binky, Mickey, please, thank you, excuse me, peepee, and I am sure there are lots more.

Jim's input for the month:  She is a little daredevil.  Her squawking is getting to be ridiculously annoying.  They are starting to play together a lot. She sings along with songs and dancing like a lunatic which is funny.  And she fake jumps, which means she throws her arms up in the air and thinks that she is jumping high.

12-5-11-19monthsold-10.jpg

12-5-11-19monthsold-6.jpg

12-5-11-19monthsold-9.jpg

12-5-11-19monthsold-11.jpg

12-5-11-19monthsold-12.jpg

12-5-11-19monthsold-14.jpg

12-5-11-19monthsold-18.jpg

She looks so sweet in this one.
12-5-11-19monthsold-20.jpg

12-5-11-19monthsold.jpg

Naughty little stinkerpants took out her hairbow.
12-5-11-19monthsold-23.jpg

He waited so patiently to get in the pictures with her.
12-5-11-19monthsold-26.jpg

12-5-11-19monthsold-27.jpg

Her face in this one cracks me up.
12-5-11-19monthsold-28.jpg

12-5-11-19monthsold-30.jpg

12-5-11-19monthsold-31.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment