We tore the mantel off and to distract from the gaping hole I hung up our Halloween artwork there, haha. (and for the record we still don't have a mantel)

I made a googly eye frame and Brady loved it!!

Another favorite, the bats!! I really liked them because they distracted from the ugliness known as the kitchen.

I had the candy corn bunting, table runner and placemats, and magnetic skeleton from last Halloween.

I saw these mummy cupcakes made a few ways and this was my take on it.

I made these bags for each of the little kids so they would have it to trick or treat and then for the pinata. Can you believe that you can buy a pumpkin pinata and candy corn in May?? Gotta love Oriental Trading and amazon.com.

So the kids trick or treated around the house and Brady loved it!!
As soon as I saw this idea I knew I HAD to make it. I took Brady to Target with me the day I bought the mini marshmallows. He told everyone we saw about how "my mom is making ghost poop for my birthday party." Imagine the weird looks we got.

I don't remember where I saw this idea and I didn't pin it so who knows. Very easy, wrap a Hershey's bar in white streamers and insert googly eyes.

Jack o lantern seeds

I made this orange soda bottle jack o lantern.
I made this adorable embroidered spider web. Mine looks just like one on that site but I guess I never took a picture of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment