Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Funnies

Not as many funnies or instagram pics, but oh well.... enjoy!!

"Mom, romantic love is when you go on a date."  yeah, can you tell he was hanging out with a 9 year old girl??  Haha.

"I don't wear my crocs to the pool anymore.  I wear my flip flops because everyone will think I look fly."

They were in the closet weighing themselves one morning while I was getting ready.  Brady says "Mom, do you want to come see how fat you are?"  Ouch dude.

One night after eating dinner outside he saw the neighbor and asked him if he wanted to come over to the play the Wii.  He said yes and Brady ran in to tell me "This is going to be the best day ever!!!"

"My boobies are getting long."  (hard ni.pples in the tub one night)

"I have never been a handsome boy with a watch and tattoo before."  (can you tell he got a new watch and a tattoo out to eat the other night??)

And a Harper funny:  She and I were watching Real Housewives of NY and whenever the women were getting their hair blown out she would say "so pretty".  She also says "so pretty" whenever I paint her nails.  Totally girly girl already.

Brady had a funny that Harper says.  He thinks its funny that she says Elmo to everything.  Not exactly sure what that means but the boys claim its funny.

Breakfast with just Harper.She looks like such a big girl today!!Giddy upChuck E CheeseHold on tightFree entertainmentLunch on the front porchHoly crap that's a lot of dog hairNew favorite gameFound him asleep on the couch. Poor sickie.Asleep until 11Silly cheap funShe is ready for the eaglesNaughty little stinkerpantsHanging with her homiesSomeone is in the dog houseCheck our their musclesShe looks scaredSelf portrait"mom look how huge my tongue is!!"Family night at the Phillies

No comments:

Post a Comment