Sunday, September 16, 2012

snacks and videos

I am playing a bit of catch up here.  I have some pictures from last week and a few videos from who even knows when.

We had a great weekend.  Takeout, soccer, the beach with great friends, Chickie's and Pete's, Jersey Sunday, and I topped it off with vanilla JoeJoes.

We went to Rita's on Thursday to celebrate a great first week of school.  Really though???  Jim was working really late that night and I wanted to fill up the afternoon between school and dinnertime.  And... Rita's was the perfect solution.  I buy a small water ice and they share it.  I always let him pick the flavor and try to encourage him to pick the colorless flavors.  Thankfully he picked lemon because she was drenched in lemon water ice when she was done.

12-9-14-randoms.jpg

12-9-14-randoms-2.jpg

12-9-14-randoms-6.jpg

Then Friday morning it was Jim's turn for snacks and brought us out for donuts for breakfast. 

Dear DD, thank you for inventing the pumpkin donut.  Please consider selling it all year long and not just in the fall. 
Love, me. 
PS- my ass is actually quite happy the pumpkin donut is only around a few months a year, but ignore that fact.
12-9-14-randoms-10.jpg

12-9-14-randoms-8.jpg

12-9-14-randoms-9.jpg

12-9-14-randoms-11.jpg

12-9-14-randoms-15.jpg

Driving Pap's tractor all by himself. It is a weight sensitive thing where it only goes if you are sitting on the seat but he doesn't quite weigh enough to keep it going so that's why it appears that he is trying to lay far back while driving, haha.


Harper tries the ball popper thing


Brady making burns


Just them being them


Floor sliding is the next Olympic sport


Soccer practice


This is the cannonball game at soccer, hysterical!!


Brady's newest scooter trick, so not safe


"See you tomorrow." Not sure if you can hear it but that's what she is saying and I think its so freaking cute with her sweet little girl baby voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment