He then went on...
"You know you had way more posts in 2011 than in 2012." (no shit, we moved from NH to the awesome apartment in JC to the ghetto apartment and lived like tourists that year and I had TONS to post about)
"November was your lowest post count in 2012."
OK Dr. Google Analytics, I get the point.
But the truth.... I have nothing to post about. Its that post-Christmas lull. It's cold out, Brady is back to school, I have been trying to stay out of the stores (to make up for the amount of toys I bought my kids for Christmas). No seriously, I went a whole week without going to Target once. Shocking, I know.
So what would I post about?? Its not like I have been taking pictures lately and Harper is to blame. I couldn't take a picture in the last week or so without her sporting her pajamas or some mixed up outfit. Her newest favorite (read:annoying) activity is going up to change out of the outfit
I guess I could take pictures of Brady playing with his new Imaginext toys. Those things were worth every penny and the few extra pennies we spent the other day buying him even more "guys" to go with his sets. But no, I don't bother taking his picture I would rather just stand around the corner and listen to his imagination.
I could post pictures of all of my Christmas decorations that I really wanted to take pictures of but never did. I really liked a lot of my Christmas decorations and once we took them down it looked so bare in here. Usually I love that post-decoration cleanliness but this year... not as much. It looks so bare in here it almost looks like we were robbed. No, for real. I know I hate clutter and all but its so empty in here. So I have been working on a few things this last week to fill up some spaces and maybe I will get motivated to actually take a picture of the stuff I am working on.
If you are still reading this post you deserve a brownie because its really just a bunch of random thoughts typed out while I am trying to also pay attention to a movie Jim is watching. He gets pissy when I ask questions so I really do need to pay attention.
I have a few pictures from when we went to Disney on Ice that I still need to upload onto the computer so maybe they will turn into another post. I don't need Jim rattling off more blog stats to me when I have only one lame post in 2 full weeks.
And because no post is complete with a picture I leave you with one of the two cell phone pics I have taken in the last week. I tried to upload the other one but Instagram hates me tonight.
Making the Band Lasher style. They would have made P.Diddy proud. And notice the pajamas.... at least her's fit and match. His are so small but he loves them.

Maybe I will post again this week.... who knows??

No comments:
Post a Comment