Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 year in review

Every year I say I am not going to do a year in review post and every year I feel guilty and do one at the last minute.  And every year I am so glad I did.  I love looking back over the whole year and seeing all the good times and the not so good times too.  So without further ado.....

January- the month where Jim went away and I nearly lost my mind.
12-1-11-hotchocolate-32.jpg
I pissed off Jim by painting Brady's nailswe played, took pictures, built a fire in Brady's room, and played in the snow.

February- the month we secretly decided to move back home.
12-2-17-greatweather-5.jpg
We went to Disney, had an awesome Valentines Day, Cara and her crew came to play, ate the most delicious sandwiches in the entire world, and we never stopped swinging


March- the month we did all the stuff we loved to do in the NYC area one last time since we were leaving.  Oh yeah, also the month we bought a house.
12-3-28-loretta-8.jpg
wore a Dr. Suess hat, Harper got attacked by a puppet, said goodbye and hello, had a last day of school celebration,

April- the month where we settled into our new life back at home and loved every second of it.
12-4-15-carwash-12.jpg
we wore helmets a lot, we hunted eggs, I lost Brady, Brady had his accident

May-Brady turned 4
12-5-13-mothersday-18.jpg
we colored with chalk, got Juicy the fish, Cara came to visit again, we celebrated Halloween in May  

June- the month where we had tons of fun outdoors
12-6-7-newbike-39.jpg

we ate snacks outside, Brady got a new bike, threw rocks with Pap, we saved super heros, it was harper's turn for a trip to the hospital  

July- the month we spent more time in the pool than on land.
12-7-3-byebyebinky-20.jpg
we went to a 4th of July parade, the binky went bye bye, Pap got a new boat, the kids went to their first concert

August- the month we celebrated my birthday at the beach
12-8-22-jpegvacationbig-63.jpg

I spent time with just Sis, we wore our pjs to the library, we enjoyed a sunset cruise, we are seriously awesome at vacationing

September- the month we were TV stars
12-9-10-1stdayofschool-10.jpg

did I mention we were on tv? played soccer, did the whole 1st day of school thing, played with squirt guns  

October- the month we had lots of fall fun
12-10-17-sneaks-2.jpg

we laid in the street, we took an awesome vacation while the kids went to Disney, BooBoo turned 2, we picked pumpkins

November- not sure what to say about this month... it got cold out and we ate turkey??
12-11-21-gianttub-38.jpg

I had the cutest owl and dragon, Harper continued to make us laugh, had Thanksgiving at our house, cut down an enormous Christmas tree

December- it was Christmas all month long
12-12-24-xmaseve2012-72.jpg

we took our annual Christmas trip in Philly, Brady was a star, Brady makes interesting fashion choices like usual,  we celebrated Christmas like rockstars

Happy New Year, bring on 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment