I have a lot to be thankful for this year. To name a few: my 2 healthy and mostly happy kids, a hard working and mostly loving husband, family, friends, a wonderful forever home, and Miller Lite. (Oh wait, I shouldn't have listed Miller Lite but whatever, I am thankful for it.)
We had my parents, brother, Nan, Jim's parents, brothers, and Jeanette over for Thanksgiving and it all worked out great. And the best part was the leftover pumpkin roll.
And I am also thankful that we got a family picture where we are all looking and no one is picking their nose.



Tom wanted pictures of our family and we don't really "do" serious pictures.....

.... so we acted like jackasses and it was better.

And then we forced Nan in the picture against her will but she like the jackass stance.



That's one good looking bird, huh?? These are Tom's pics that I stole from facebook.


Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

No comments:
Post a Comment