Monday, November 26, 2012

mom's big tub

Brady is often asking to take a bath in my big tub but it never works out.  One day last week I gave him a haircut and he asked to take a bath afterwards.  Add in a couple toys and a ton of crappy bubbles and an hour of fun was made.  Thankfully Jim wasn't home because every square inch of my bathroom was soaked and it would have made Jim freak out.

12-11-21-gianttub-3.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-5.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-7.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-10.jpg



12-11-21-gianttub-15.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-24.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-22.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-26.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-31.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-34.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-35.jpg

And then the splashing started.... watch out!!
12-11-21-gianttub-36.jpg

About a week later and I still bust out laughing when I see this one.  One of my newest favorites of Harper. 
12-11-21-gianttub-38.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-37.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-39.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-55.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-49.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-66.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-69.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-94.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-102.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-108.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-109.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-111.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-117.jpg

12-11-21-gianttub-121.jpg12-11-21-gianttub-122.jpg

The longer I stood over them the more my lens fogged up hence the foggy look.  But I thought they were too funny not to share.
12-11-21-gianttub-124.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment