On the first day this cooler season that she wore tights she spent the whole day pulling at them asking "where toes go?" She was so confused, haha.
Onto Brady....
We were doing our whole "list every single thing we will do the following day" and I listed stuff and he says "nah, lets just pick our nose and fart all day."
My latest favorite is how he sings call me maybe but instead of maybe he says navy. Gets me every time.
"Do you wanna play goose duck?" He meant duck, duck, goose.
He was asking me what time it was. I answered but then said "why, do you have a date?" which I often say. He says "No, I am too young to date." So I asked him how old you need to be to date and he said 11 or 12. I don't think so dude, try 38.
We were playing with the cash register and he was selling Harper for $87. I told him I didn't have enough money so he told me to just use my credit card. I think I might be teaching him poor money skills by only using credit. I guess I should introduce him to credit card rewards soon.
Brady asked if he could watch a show when we got home but it was going to be too late. Jim told Brady that in the morning he was going to take them somewhere special. "What are we going to do?"
"We are going to go to Dunkin Donuts."
"Dunkin Donuts isn't special, Disney is special."
On the morning of the election Brady was telling us he wasn't going to vote for the guy who plays basketball, he was going to vote for the guy who likes ice skating. We were so confused the whole day. Well the next day I get in the car and find his Scholastic News paper from the other day and find this. Made much more sense. We couldn't figure out where on earth he was getting these tidbits.































No comments:
Post a Comment