Thursday, March 22, 2012

Last day of school

Its weird that today was his last day of school and when Jim was leaving this morning I somehow got the thought "should I take last day of school pics?"  I know its 3 months earlier than LDOS pics would be, but I would regret not having them at some point so we did them before heading to school. But before we left I showed him his first day of school pics so he would know what it was I was going for.

12-3-22-lastdayofschool-7.jpg

He just looks so old here :(
12-3-22-lastdayofschool.jpg12-3-22-lastdayofschool-6.jpg

Since he rolled his eyes on his first day of school pics he remembered and wanted to do it again, what a knucklehead.  I think his brain told him it hurts to roll his eyes as hard as he used to so he doesn't really seem to be able to do it as well anymore, which I guess is probably a good thing.
12-3-22-lastdayofschool-8.jpg12-3-22-lastdayofschool-9.jpg

12-3-22-lastdayofschool-12.jpg12-3-22-lastdayofschool-13.jpg

12-3-22-lastdayofschool-14.jpg12-3-22-lastdayofschool-16.jpg

At this point he was DONE.
12-3-22-lastdayofschool-17.jpg12-3-22-lastdayofschool-19.jpg

12-3-22-lastdayofschool-22.jpg12-3-22-lastdayofschool-24.jpg

And then he enjoyed balancing it on his head and watching it fall off.
12-3-22-lastdayofschool-25.jpg12-3-22-lastdayofschool-26.jpg

12-3-22-lastdayofschool-29.jpg12-3-22-lastdayofschool-32.jpg

I have more pics of his school party for his last day of school but they didn't upload yet to flickr and I am too lazy to do it now.

And because I like a side by side comparison here is now and then:
12-3-22-lastdayofschool-7.jpg11-9-19-firstdayofschool-8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment