This morning I was at Brady's school taking class pictures. Harper hung out in the classroom with the kids who weren't having their pictures taken. She walked right in and sat in the teacher's seat. When they served snack they said she walked up and sat right down like she had been doing it for years. Oh, and for the record.... Brady threw a TOTAL FIT and refused to take a class picture. He took individual pics yesterday, but today refused exorcist style. I was pissed to say the least. I even bought him a new shirt to wear since we were told to send the boys in yellow shirts.

I guess she never took off her coat, haha. She was sweaty when I went back to get her.

After school we headed to the dentist where they enjoyed playing with the toys. I usually hate being early to places but we should have gone an hour early.

Brady was up first and did soooo much better than he did 6 months ago. I don't remember from last time but apparently they had TVs on the ceiling so Brady laid there watching Toy Story 3 while waiting.

He was starting to get nervous.


Of course he loved the spit sucker, haha.


Then it was Harper's turn. The dentist pulled out a toothbrush for her and she nearly lunged off my lap to get it. The dentist is SO AWESOME with the kids!! When she pulled out her light up stick thing Harper opened right up and wanted to do it a second time.

Turns out Harper has the 8 teeth in the front and 3 molars, who would have known?? She never lets me in there to look.

Afterward they got balloons and picked crap from the prize box.

We spent the late afternoon playing out back in the water table. She was putting her face in and cracking us up.

And yes, that's a purple disco ball necklace she picked from the prize box. She was quite a hit walking through Trader Joe's after our appointment.


No comments:
Post a Comment