As we are driving past the stadiums there is a sign for Coors Lite with eagles on it. He sees it and says "look they have eagles beer too!! I remember I was at the beer store and saw it there."
"If I ask for something it's important to do it." Not quite pal.
Brady found his wallet after a while without knowing where it was. He counted up his money and I told him it was a lot (it was like $2.25) and asked what he would buy. His answer... shampoo.
We were getting ready to play a game and I said "Ok game time." Brady says "No, it's miller time."
"I have to go pee. I will be back in a jiffy." When he came back he asks "was that a jiffy?"
Me: what is that smell?
Him: I got a little scribble of poopness in my undies
Harper
We were in the Gap and Jim was trying on jeans. I told Harper we had to find dad and she starts calling out "Oh Daddy boy!!"
After pushing Lambies button a million times and hearing her say "I need a cuddle" she started yelling at her "you no need cuddle!!"
"Hey, what's the big idea?
"look, I have an antler". a certain someone dressed herself. Christmas cookie decorating



girlfriends. chocolate popsicles make a MESS. clean blankets are so funny.



selfie. reflection. wave running at Chuck E Cheese.



maxin and relaxin. hugs for Harper. her first time doing the shopping at TJs.



minnie rides the ladybug. it looks like he has a gold tooth. wearing your jammies to chick fil a is hysterical.



Barnes and Noble stage. singing in chapel. sharing a munchkin with Violet.



And a few videos:
racing on their pillow pet racers
random music making
Harper loves to surf on the ottoman, so not safe

No comments:
Post a Comment