Monday, December 31, 2012

snow

We got our first "snow storm" of the season.  I was laughing watching the news talk about this storm..... it was 2 inches.  Our first full winter in NH we got 110" of snow, now that is storm.

With Christmas approaching Brady kept talking about how it would snow on Christmas.  I felt so bad that he had this idea in his head and it wasn't going to happen.  By some miracle we got a dusting on Christmas Eve but it was gone by morning.  Thankfully it snowed again a few days later and was perfect for making snowballs.  I think he got the whole idea of snow on Christmas from Elf and Home Alone because in Elf he throws the snowballs so fast and that's all Brady talked about for weeks.

They got dressed and I opened the garage door and Brady immeditately was laying down making snow angels, another thing from Elf, and Harper joined in the fun.  They played for so long out there, way more than any other year.  They built a snowman next door at Carter's house and went sledding in our yards.

12-12-30-snowstorm.jpg

12-12-30-snowstorm-2.jpg12-12-30-snowstorm-3.jpg

12-12-30-snowstorm-7.jpg

Showing me how big she was, haha.
12-12-30-snowstorm-8.jpg

12-12-30-snowstorm-12.jpg

12-12-30-snowstorm-13.jpg

I had to put my camera away because it was still snowing and we ended up going in for naps after a while.  When everyone got up we went out for more fun and this time was a snowball fight.
12-12-30-snowstorm-16.jpg12-12-30-snowstorm-27.jpg

12-12-30-snowstorm-18.jpg

12-12-30-snowstorm-20.jpg

They loved throwing them at Jim even if the ones they threw never even made it close to him.
12-12-30-snowstorm-25.jpg

This snowsuit was a handmedown from our old friends/neighbors from NH and its a 12month sized snowsuit.  I can't believe she still fits in it but I am glad I didn't have to buy her a new one. 
12-12-30-snowstorm-32.jpg12-12-30-snowstorm-34.jpg

12-12-30-snowstorm-37.jpg

12-12-30-snowstorm-39.jpg

12-12-30-snowstorm-40.jpg

And a few pictures I "borrowed" from Magen's facebook page, haha. 



I wasn't out there at this point but I guess Harper wanted to kiss the snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment