Another really random thought from the day was earlier in the morning Jim and I were trying to decide whether or not to make cookies for Santa. We didn't have anything at the house and we would have had to go to the store to pick up a package of break and bake cookies. We ended up deciding to skip it because he hadn't mentioned it at all. Well of course when we are driving home at almost 9pm he starts talking about leaving cookies out for Santa. Seriously kid?? So we just let him choose cookies from the pantry and called it done. Now we know that next year we will make cookies for Santa before 9pm.
ok enough random thoughts.... onto pictures.....
I of course wanted the perfect picture of the 2 of them all dressed up. Haha, yeah right. They both wanted to wear baseball hats and he wanted to sit on the sled.

Look at that face... if looks could kill.





He was really trying hard.







Only decent picture I got he has his shirt up, for real?!?


At this point I gave up and let them put their hats back on.





I meant to do these pictures prior to Christmas eve but never got to it. So I am doing this at like 9:15pm on Christmas eve when they are hopped up on cake and cookies and they were so freaking cooperative. I just don't get it. But I'll take it, because I love these pictures even more than last year's.




No comments:
Post a Comment