I really hate getting behind on my cell phone pics but I have quite a few and not that many funnies. I always save them another week hoping to get more funnies but I think I have to stop that.
So the Brady funnies...
We got Happy Meals and were eating them in the car on the way to school one day. He says "If you are bad, do they have Bad Meals?"
Brady and I were going to Anthropolgie one night. He asked what they had in that store. I told him girlie stuff. When we get there he says "so, they have hair products and stuff?" No hair products but get ready to hate the store.
Brady: "What does your breath smell like" (while sniffing my mouth)
Me: "Mint crinkle cookies" (we had just finished dinner at Panera)
Brady: " Oh, mine smells like tongue."
He now says "are you joking?" instead of just believing us like he always used to do. Like one night Uncle Tommy told Brady he was 6, Brady says "are you joking?" Nope. And he totally believed it.
He was talking really loud so I asked him why he was yelling at me. "My breath just kinda talks funny sometimes."
And a few Harper funnies:
When I ask her something instead of just answering she will say "yeah, in a minute." Example: Do you want juice? Yeah, in a minute. Haha, I would guess that is my answer for her quite often and she learned it from me.
Run Run Rudolph came on the radio. She yells "Oh Kevin!!" and proceeds to dance. Yes, my 2 year old now knows which songs are from Home Alone and talks about Kevin as much as her brother.
When I put her to bed I cover her whole body with her blankie. She yells at me "no see Mommy, no see!!" If something is too loud or too quiet its "no hear" like tonight I had the garbage disposal running and she yelled it at me.
She was watching a Mickey Christmas movie and when it would go to commercial she would ask Jim "where did Mickey go?" And if he walked off screen she would also ask where he went.
Instagram time...first up his Thanksgiving feast at school. I signed up to be the helper mom to set up for the party but apparently that meant they needed you to stay the whole time. Fine by me, it was so funny to watch them all interact.
his placemat. the meal. his best girl friend. his group. i asked his friend to take our picture, haha.





We went to a birthday party for our buddy Carter at Boomers a few weeks back. A total blast was had by all, excluding when Harper poured an entire cup of juice down the front of her. And Brady.... he hit the jackpot, literally. He put a coin into a machine and won every ticket in the machine. We just stood there drawing a crowd while the machine just kept spitting them out. They had to come restock the machine after we walked away. But even after winning all those tickets he was only able to buy 4 little stupid plastic trinkets which have all been thrown away by now. He didn't care, he thought he was the coolest kid on the planet.






a disguise. funny faces waiting for dinner. giant baby in a swing.



brushing uncle tommy's gross beard. eagles game date night. the linc.



uncle tommy and ice cream. donuts in our jammies. 4 cuties in a tube.



"look its me with really big muscles!" they greeted me home by dancing in the window. laying on the counter to raid the candy bucket.



"tiny little baby." donuts in our jammies again and this time feeding a baby. really hard hugs.



special snuggles with nan. "me say hello?" she loves talking on the phone. santa cow.



spider monkey. helmet head. super cheese



No comments:
Post a Comment