


I love the attitude on both of their faces. She looks so freaking old here. 2 more days until she is 2, WHAT!?!

So we walk back up to the street and she immediately lays down. Weirdo.

She was obsessed with sticking her tongue out yesterday, haha.

So she ends up playing for a bit and goes to lay down again. He sits down and does he newest favorite trick, wet willies. I am not really sure where he learned this but he is obsessed. He told me on Saturday after soccer that he was teaching the kids on his team how to do this. Great, the other parents will be thrilled. So he gives her a few in her one ear and she says "more ear" and turns her head for him to do it to her other ear, hahaha.




Love, love, love them!!!!



I want this picture framed in my house pronto!!




He tried to snuggle again....

.....but she wasn't interested.

I was laying on the ground taking all those pictures above. I looked down to look at my camera settings and they ran over and jumped on me. I tried to get us all in the picture and in focus but my camera was too close.



I can't stop laughing at myself for this one.

The neighbor came out to show Brady the breaks on his bike. I find this hysterical because if Brady is anything like Jim he won't even know where the breaks are located nor will he care. And how about Harper's hands in her jumper like it was a pocket??

And lastly, this is the giant bush at the end of our driveway. All the kids loves to hide and play in there. Harper learned to climb up the tree yesterday, she is crazy!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment