Monday, October 15, 2012

a rainbow birthday party

We had Harper's birthday party on the day before we all left for Disney/Atlantis last Saturday.  I have no idea what the hell I was thinking doing it all in the same weekend, totally crazy of me.  But it happened and it was fun.

I completely understand why people hire photographers to take party pics because I suck at and have no pictures of decor and the party itself, besides opening presents where I shoved my pocket camera in Uncle Tommy's face and said "take pictures now!!"

It was a rainbow theme which up until the day before had nothing rainbow about it besides her little dress I made the month before.  So I made a few things and a loosely based rainbow party was born.

The only rainbow decor I took pictures of, the fruit platter. 
It's a good day for a rainbow party!!

12-10-14-small-2.jpg12-10-14-small-3.jpg

12-10-14-small-5.jpg

I made rainbow cupcakes for all the kids, they were a hit as always!!
12-10-14-small-8.jpg12-10-14-small-9.jpg

12-10-14-small-10.jpg12-10-14-small-11.jpg

12-10-14-leaves-2.jpg

12-10-14-leaves-3.jpg

12-10-14-small-15.jpg

12-10-14-small-19.jpg12-10-14-small-24.jpg

I had to hide her umbrella because it her world its been raining a lot indoors.  She loved it!!
12-10-14-small-26.jpg12-10-14-small-31.jpg

12-10-14-small-28.jpg

12-10-14-small-40.jpg12-10-14-small-41.jpg

12-10-14-small-42.jpg

Brady wearing the princess tiara, hahaha.
12-10-14-small-49.jpg12-10-14-small-52.jpg

And then once she was done opening presents she reopened the bags full of tissue paper and trash, haha.
12-10-14-small-58.jpg

She loves her Elmo slippers.
12-10-14-small-60.jpg

12-10-14-small-63.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment