Wednesday, October 24, 2012

rice box

Cara had the great idea to make her kids a rice box and I had the great idea to copy her.  I bought the rice about a month ago and finally got a container to put it in.  I wanted something with a locking lid to keep out critters.  I put it all together yesterday afternoon and they had a blast playing for close to an hour, nothing lasts that long these days.

12-10-23-ricebox-13.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-15.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-17.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-19.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-21.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-23.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-26.jpg12-10-23-ricebox-27.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-28.jpg12-10-23-ricebox-29.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-34.jpg

Harper got in trouble for eating the rice 6 too many times so she had to sit out for a minute.  She was PISSED!! 
12-10-23-ricebox-37.jpg12-10-23-ricebox-38.jpg

She was allowed to get up but loves being dramatic so she just moped around acting all pathetic.  I was taking his picture and noticed her in the background perfecting her pouty lip, hahaha.
12-10-23-ricebox-40.jpg

You could land a plane on that lip.
12-10-23-ricebox-43.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-45.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-47.jpg

He had such an interesting story going on but I can't remember what it was at this point.
12-10-23-ricebox-50.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-51.jpg

12-10-23-ricebox-52.jpg

I thought this was funny, poor Belle was "buried up to her head like we did at the beach."  Haha.
12-10-23-ricebox-55.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment