Turns out great minds think alike.... Harper and Addison had matching costumes!! They were so darn cute!!






After changing our plans about 5 times this week we ended up running out of the house at 5:50 to go over and trick or treat with Trevor and Addison. Their street had the BEST candy and the kids had a great time. Total success in my book.












Edited to add the rest of my cell phone pics from other Halloween related fun.
Last Wednesday night was the parade in town and we ran over after dinner. Uncle Tommy came with us and decided to dress up. Any guess what he dressed up as?? ok, I'll just tell you.... an adult!! Haha, Uncle Tommy as an adult is pretty far from the truth, no?? We got a TON of candy that night!!



One cell pic from our outing to the pumpkin patch. They got to pick something from the market. He picked swedish fish and she picked cute tiny pumpkins.

And lastly, last Friday night we went to a pumpkin carve in the next town over. I have never been to an event like this but it was very cool. We did a silly little hay ride (check that off the fall fun checklist), ate crappy food, and looked at humongous carved pumpkins. Technically I didn't go see the pumpkins because you had to pay to get into that part and I knew Harper wouldn't care to look and hang out in the massive groups of people. But Jim took some pictures of the coolest ones and I saw them on his phone. There's always next year.

On the hay ride...




They had face painting and his first choice was an angry birds guy, how random?!?


No comments:
Post a Comment