Sunday, October 14, 2012

2 years pictures

Wow, its been a crazy last few weeks.  We are all home from our vacations and reality is kicking my butt.  I guess spending a week on the beaches at Atlantis will make your brain mushy.

I still have some pictures to share from Harper's 2 years pics and her birthday party.

We took Harper into West Chester a few days before her actual birthday to take some pictures. Unfortunately the place I wanted to take the pictures at was being used for a Romney demonstration so we just walked around a bit. She wasn't all that cooperative, but I should be used to that by now.

12-9-30-legocornmaze-6.jpg12-9-30-legocornmaze-8.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-10.jpg12-9-30-legocornmaze-26.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-22.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-27.jpg12-9-30-legocornmaze-34.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-49.jpg12-9-30-legocornmaze-50.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-51.jpg12-9-30-legocornmaze-52.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-53.jpg12-9-30-legocornmaze-55.jpg

While she flitted around like a goofball this is what he was doing...
12-9-30-legocornmaze-62.jpg12-9-30-legocornmaze-4.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-65.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-66.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-67.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-68.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-69.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-71.jpg12-9-30-legocornmaze-84.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-77.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-78.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-79.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-98.jpg12-9-30-legocornmaze-101.jpg

At this point she was SO OVER the whole scene.
12-9-30-legocornmaze-102.jpg12-9-30-legocornmaze-104.jpg

Just look at this blooper... haha.
12-9-30-legocornmaze-107.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-120.jpg

12-9-30-legocornmaze-121.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment