Sunday, December 22, 2013

our christmas card

We took family pictures a week before Thanksgiving this year to get ahead of the cold snowy weather.  I take a friend's family pictures each year and drag my family along to jump in the same spot.  I love these pictures even if they aren't the perfect pictures in my head.  Perfect is everyone looking and smiling all at the same time, but 5 people is tough odds.

I also love these outfits, I am a sucker for color coordinated outfits and the twice a year we do it isn't enough for me.  It all started with those ridiculous yellow polka dot skinny cords on Emerson.  I just had to have them.  The lady at the Gap helped me put together Harper's outfit to go along with Emerson.  Jim already had his shirt so I ran to J.Crew to buy Brady the matching shirt.  And then it all came together when Brady requested a bow tie and I made a matching bow for Harper to wear in her hair.  So so perfectly fun and colorful.

This was our Christmas card for this year...
xmas card
View the entire collection of cards.

And here are the rest of the pictures from the shoot.  I am trying to find a frame for this family picture to get it up on the wall pronto.
13-11-24-familypics-76.jpg

13-11-24-familypics-85.jpg

There is too much of an audience during this session which is obvious since each kid is looking in a different direction.  Next year I am changing how we do this for sure.
13-11-24-familypics-98.jpg

13-11-24-familypics-99.jpg

13-11-24-familypics-114.jpg13-11-24-familypics-118.jpg

13-11-24-familypics-120.jpg13-11-24-familypics-122.jpg

13-11-24-familypics-133.jpg13-11-24-familypics-144.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment