Anyway, we lucked out with beautiful weather on Sunday and found the fattest tree in Chester County. Last year we brought home a tree that was about 2' too tall. This year we vowed to get a shorter tree and ended up with a super fat tree that takes up about 3/4 of the living room.














I just thought he was so stinkin cute pulling this tree and took about 39 pictures of him doing so. By this point he was sick of me taking his picture... hence this annoyed with me face.



One of my favorite sights of the Christmas season is seeing cars driving around with Christmas trees on the roof. I told him I wanted a picture of them in front of the car. She was thrilled, obviously.



She cracks herself up.


I told them I was going to put them up on the roof. They NEVER thought I would actually do it and were so funny up there.



Don't worry, that sweet baby was there the whole time.

Speaking of that sweet baby here she is once she woke up afraid she was missing something.



Funny story about this one... she was moving her hand around under the cover and was so fascinated watching it go back and forth, haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment