With all the snow I knew it would be tough to get a group picture so I took the kids to Longwood Garden to take these last weekend. So glad I did, natural light and no frozen booger faces?!? Sign me up!!
A few things to note.... 1) there are a million pictures in this post and I'm not sorry about that one bit. 2) I have no idea why Brady's eyes are so squinted closed in most pictures. He must have been bothered by the hazy sunlight coming in the roof. 3) did I mention I love coordinated outfits??


I promise I did not tell the big kids to hold hands.


A quick intermission to make them giggle. This was the tail end of Simon Says and she is touching her armpit.


I love Sassy attitude Harper.


At this point Emerson was DONE with group pics so these two wanted pictures of just them. I am never going to say to them asking to have their picture taken.








Oh look!! His eyes are sorta open.








This is what group pictures usually look like.....

Happy Valentine's Day. We are going to spend this day digging out from the 94837 inches of snow we got yesterday and trying to stay sane on this 9th snow day of the year. In all my years living in NH we NEVER had this many snow days. I'm over snow!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment