Saturday, February 14, 2015

crafts and boogers

Harper has been a crafting fool lately.  She made cards for all of her teachers (including her substitute), her favorite church nursery worker, her BFF Ruby, and all of us here.  She is so darn sweet and know that this was all her idea and doing.  She couldn't seriously make crafts all day if I would let her, or I guess help her it should say.  One morning she worked on a love bracelet for Mrs. Dede and she made a card to go with it.  Then she took some scraps of paper to make an envelope. Next thing I know she went and found Jim's stapler and was finishing up. How creative?!?

But while she was working on the card Emerson stole the bracelet.  And that didn't go well.  Please note, Emerson was/is fighting a nasty cold hence the tears and snot.

15-2-12-valentines.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-3.jpg

The stare down...
15-2-12-valentines-5.jpg

and then Emerson straight up head butted Harper. 
15-2-12-valentines-7.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-8.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-9.jpg

Look how pissed off that baby is...
15-2-12-valentines-10.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-14.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-15.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-16.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-20.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-22.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-25.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-30.jpg

What a sweet/pathetically sick baby.
15-2-12-valentines-32.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment