Thursday, February 12, 2015

when did she get so big?

We spent some time earlier this week working on all thing Valentine's Day.  Lots of specific instructions from each school so I spent time working individually with each kid.  Please don't read that as "I am mother of the year and give time to each kid" because when we were all done I flipped out and yelled about how I hate crafts and was done looking at paper.

Harper was first and she picked the most perfect Harper looking valentines they sell.  No seriously, a rainbow with a neon bracelet screams Harper.  So I am sitting there next to her and she is doing all the work so independently.  It took me a minute or two to realize that sweet baby girl baby Harper was filling out her own cards.  How is that possible??  I was in awe watching her with all her sweetness and sass do this.

She is so amazing.  She is kind and caring and wants everyone to be happy.  She is funny and loves to have all the attention on herself.  She is smart and wants to learn everything she can and if we don't know the answer she tells us to ask Siri.

Ok back to the Valentine's cards...

15-2-12-valentines.jpg15-2-12-valentines-3.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-7.jpg15-2-12-valentines-9.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-15.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-18.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-27.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-29.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-30.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-31.jpg

15-2-12-valentines-34.jpg15-2-12-valentines-36.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment