Looking for the before pictures of Jim's office made me remember I should post this...
We have been in this house for 5 years now (as of March 16th) which is so crazy to me. We never stayed anywhere this long and at this point we have done so much to the house we have no plans to leave ever. I took an updated house tour video on our actual 5 year house anniversary and made a compilation of the before (from the day of closing) and then the now. I have lived here through all the improvements and done so many things myself, but even I was shocked watching that before video back again. I can't even believed we have done so much and I also can't believe we picked this house. No clue what we liked about it since we have since changed almost everything. The location must have been what we liked because that's can't be changed and we still continue to love our location.
The video is 8 minutes and starts with the before and then goes right into the now. Enjoy!!
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment