Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Decorating Playdoh

This afternoon we did a few fun activities.  First up we decorated playdoh trees with beads.  He thought this was great.  Except then he just wanted to clean the beads off.  He is so anal retentive, I wonder where he got that from??  ::coughJimcough::

Anyway, here they are all sparkly and cute.

10-12-15-62.jpg

I love those fat fingers.
10-12-15-61.jpg

Then I made him gingerbread people to decorate.  I told him the blue one was him and the pink one was Harper.  He of course found this hysterical.  So he goes on to do his face first.  He did those beads totally himself.  He said it was 2 eyes and a nose.  It actually looks like a face, I was impressed.  Then he makes Harper's face, slightly more crooked but still recognizable. That bead all the way at the top was her hat and the one on the hand was her hand apparently.
10-12-15-65.jpg

He did those 100% on his own, so cute!!
10-12-15-66.jpg

10-12-15-67.jpg

This morning we made these cute little reindeer ornaments. I feel like our tree is pretty bare and intend on making a few oranmaents this year. I am glad I was able to include Harper's tiny little hand in this one.

10-12-15-56.jpg

Man-hands needed "huge" googly eyes.  Haha!!
10-12-15-57.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment