Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Happy 4 year anniversary to me
Yup, today is my 4 year anniversary of living in NH. What was supposed to be a 2 year stay has doubled. In those four years we:
lived in an apartment in Manchester
bought a house
I taught 6th grade
Finished our basement
I taught 5th grade
We turned an office into a nursery
I had Brady
I became a stay at home Mom
I nearly lost my mind..... many, many, many times
We traveled all over the Northeast
I took 7,000+ pictures
We made the trip to and from PA more times than I can count
We turned a guest bedroom into a big boy room
We had Harper
We kept 2 dogs alive the whole time, even if we fell slightly out of love with them
We seriously grew into this house to the point of having little to no extra space
And lastly, we still love each other.
Now I will be honest and say I have learned to love NH but seriously NEED to move back home. So hopefully I am not celebrating a 10 year NH anniversary someday. Fingers crossed!!
Posted by
Lauren
at
1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment