We just loved that strawberry bootie...





Her first real bath (on her 2 week birthday when her belly button fell off) was very well documented as you can see.

And she was not too happy. That white spot under her tongue is actually her tongue tie as it was healing. Kinda gross but figured someone may wonder.



Look at those curls!!!!




The big kids performed in their Christmas choir show and it was adorable...


If you are looking for Finley, chances are she is napping by the fireplace. Smart baby.



Oh look another set of sleeping baby pictures in front of a Christmas tree. I have a thing for lit up trees and sleeping babies as well, I just can't help it.





Nearly every morning Harper sets up her stuffed animals somewhere in her room or on her bed. I loved this day...

Just a happy 6 year old holding a crabby newborn all while sitting in a box.



No comments:
Post a Comment