Wednesday, March 6, 2013

cute, just plain cute

We had such great weather yesterday and once he got home from school we went out to play.  I loved everything about her outfit yesterday so I brought my camera out to get a picture.  She was actually cooperative for once, it was great!!

13-3-6-cuteshirt-9.jpg13-3-6-cuteshirt-22.jpg

I will take silly faces over eye rolling and not cooperating any day.
13-3-6-cuteshirt-26.jpg

13-3-6-cuteshirt-27.jpg

13-3-6-cuteshirt-29.jpg

Its really quite scary how good she is on this scooter now.  She loves going for walks and whizzes up and down the street.
13-3-6-cuteshirt-33.jpg

And then boy genius got the idea to use the scooters like roller skates.  Hahaha, he is so unsafe.
13-3-6-cuteshirt-47.jpg

13-3-6-cuteshirt-48.jpg

13-3-6-cuteshirt-49.jpg

13-3-6-cuteshirt-52.jpg13-3-6-cuteshirt-40.jpg

13-3-6-cuteshirt-53.jpg13-3-6-cuteshirt-55.jpg

How sweet is she blowing kisses??  You would never know she was wearing Lightning McQueen undies under that adorable girly outfit and sweet demeanor. 
13-3-6-cuteshirt-59.jpg13-3-6-cuteshirt-67.jpg

I love the rest of this series.  She kept creeping closer and closer to me until she was hiding under my way-too-soon-to-be-so-big belly bump.
13-3-6-cuteshirt-72.jpg13-3-6-cuteshirt-73.jpg

13-3-6-cuteshirt-79.jpg13-3-6-cuteshirt-80.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment