We woke up to a few inches of snow and I decided to let them head out to play since its will hopefully be the last time this year it snows. By the time they got out there it was very wet and heavy snow. I think they went through 8 pairs of gloves by the time they came back in. I love living here, they were able to head out alone to play with no worries from me.
The kids had a blast and Jim and I were amazed to see the fun they came up with on their own without us there to give them ideas. They threw snowballs at the tree, went sledding, made giant snowman sized snowballs, and then went sliding down the playground slide.
I was trying to get dinner in the crock pot and making lunch so I would quick run over to the window to take a picture. Note to self... don't bother taking pictures through a window with a screen, it will look like crap. I moved over to the laundry room door to take the rest of them.










No comments:
Post a Comment