Today was my first day alone with Brady and Harper and of course I felt awful. We watched 83 shows and then Cars. After a while I couldn't tolerate the tantrums from me not paying attention to him so I decided to do some stamps. I went in the pantry and came out and this is what I found. He says "Mom, I'm in the bucket." Thanks pal, I wasn't sure where you were.
Brady found the baby tub today and pulled it out of the closet and starts saying "A boat Mom, get my paddles" while climbing in. I got him some wooden spoons while laughing hysterically that he thought it was a boat, what an imagination. He told me to watch out because the dragons were coming and that's why he was paddling away.
After naptime we were able to take the new stroller out for a ride. He doesn't look too thrilled, huh? I promise he was saying he liked it.
She was making noise so he was going to hold her hand, which looks more him holding her face.
The handlebar flips down and so he was able to help push the stroller.
And tomorrow...... Mimi comes back......woohoo!!!!! Hopefully I am back to my old self by the time she leaves.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









What stroller is that? Sorry I seemed to miss your post.
ReplyDeleteIts a Bumbleride Indie Twin. I freaking love it!!
ReplyDelete