Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Few Random Ones

Here are just a few random pictures from today.  I am up and moving well, eating real foods, and sleeping as much as possible.  She is just so peaceful and content.  She has slept pretty much the whole day.  The pediatrician was in for a check up and said she looks great.  Brady is really loving on Harper.  He keeps kissing her, hugging her, petting her, and he shared his new airplanes with her.  He doesn't seem jealous at all, so far, which is good.  I can't believe I have 2 kids and that she is a she.  I actually have forgotten more than once that she is in fact a she and we think its because she looks so much like Brady so we are just assuming she is a he.  Its weird and kinda hard to explain.  He was here for hours today and did great.  Jim and Brady went home for the night so its just me and Harper tonight.  She isn't much for conversation, but neither is Jim, so its not much different than most of my nights at home.







No comments:

Post a Comment