Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Letter of the Week - T

Well it only took a month but we finished our last T activity today, better late than never I guess. Not like I haven't been kinda busy lately... you know new baby and all.


This was the final activity.  We made a turtle similar to the way we made the apple a while back.  Every day when he goes down for his nap we talk about what we are going to do when he wakes up.  He often just makes up shit because when he wakes up he is pretty crabby and doesn't even want to play outside.  I will say 90% of his "plans" for the last month have involved making this turtle.  We just never got to it.  He was pretty pumped this morning when I got it all set up.  And lately, I can't take his picture without him making a big cheese face and hamming it up.  Doesn't he know sometimes I am just taking an action shot??



Finished product complete with his favorite..... googly eyes!!  He was so excited about this turtle he was telling Jim about it from the front steps as Jim pulled into the driveway.  He just didn't understand that Jim couldn't hear him and he needed to wait for him to get out of the car to tell him.

The rest of these were done the week before Harper was born.

T is for tire tracks.  He drove his car all over to make the tracks.  He is still talking about doing this.  Whenever he plays with that car he tells me he used it to make the tire tracks with the black paint. 

Finished product.

This was an idea better meant for my imagination.  It was supposed to be a turtle.  Yeah, looks pretty lame but at least its an idea you can steal.  Maybe yours will look better than mine??

We made a shape train.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely stealing these ideas. They're great! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete