Friday, October 22, 2010

Does it get cuter than this?

I am sure it does get cuter, but at this point its the cutest I've seen.  Brady very much loves Harper.  He is always checking on her, like "where's Harper?".  He likes to make sure she is covered up with a blanket or has her binky when she cries.  He still hates when she cries and makes him pretty agitated.  After everyone was all jammied and lotioned and whatnot Brady held Harper to rock her on the yellow chair.  We did this earlier this morning so I could clip Brady's nails and he liked rocking her.  I seriously think these pictures are both ridiculously adorable and hysterical so that's why there will be lots of this, sorry!!

10-10-22-43.jpg

I love the look of sheer concern.
10-10-22-44.jpg

10-10-22-45.jpg

10-10-22-46.jpg

I am trying to get him to look at me and smile but he is so concerned with what she is doing.  So then he picks her up quickly and says "say cheese Harper, smile!" 
10-10-22-48.jpg

10-10-22-51.jpg

Kisses.  ::insert my melting heart here::
10-10-22-52.jpg

10-10-22-54.jpg

Yeah, that's him pretty much trying to push her off his lap.  He was over that.
10-10-22-57.jpg

10-10-22-58.jpg

10-10-22-59.jpg

10-10-22-60.jpg

10-10-22-62.jpg

10-10-22-63.jpg

10-10-22-64.jpg

10-10-22-65.jpg

2 comments: