Brady has an imaginary friend named Mr. Work and he talks about him a lot lately. He will tell me that he is along on outings or that he came for dinner. Brady wants to move to Journal Square with him when he gets older, because if you remember from last week Mr. Work lives in Journal Square. And a funny quote "Mr. Work's dad's name is Uncle." Brady only has uncles, so everyone gets that title even Nan.
"Wanna listen to some tunage?" as in music. We play music all the time on my computer in the kitchen and one morning it wasn't on yet.
"I'm getting married at 6:30" Hello, random.
"I don't need a hat, I have a hood that covers my head and ears."
We were in IKEA and I wanted him to go to the bathroom while we were near it. So we are walking down the hallway and he sees this picture. He says "what are we? the girl, the boy, or the cook?" Huh? "That person is a cook." Haha, no buddy that is a baby getting her diaper changed.

go LHU. leopard face. vroom. what the hell is that. can finn swim? ice cream at the plaza.






strike a pose. cool dude. FAO trains. love the puppy. the celebrity and his fans. McMillans wedding cupcakes=best husband ever.






spinning. twin turkey shirts. pink shirt and pink donut. no comment. old man and his lawn chair. big girl at the counter. whatcha lookin at? nice socks.








No comments:
Post a Comment