


Him in our freshly made bed asking me to come lay with him. Ummm, yes please!!! I love snuggling with him even if he NEVER lays still, not for 1 second. He says "look Mom, I don't have a mouth." I wish that were true sometimes pal.
I enjoyed watching him flop all over the bed and he enjoyed the one on one attention. I love this boy so much it hurts.








He has a runny nose for over a week now and his poor lip looks so bad from him wiping his nose with his sleeve. I actually put him in short sleeved shirts for a few days this week to hope he would stop that but instead he used the front of his shirt, ugh!! Doesn't make me think he is any less cute though with his new haircut and super sweet spiderman jammies. They are hand-me-downs and I think they are hysterical. He usually has jammies that are a regular t-shirt but this is a button down and this morning he had the top few buttons undone making his chest hang out and causing me to chuckle.






"Hey Mom, try to find me!"

I kept yanking the blanket off of him while he was hiding and I love his genuine laugh.




And then.... she came in. Party is over, the bull is here. She is so scary up on our bed. She is all over the place and its just not safe.

Jim and I are having a current debate over the state of Harper's hair. I vote she needs a haircut and he says no not yet. There is a chance she will be getting a mommy did it buzz cut or I am taking her somewhere to have it cut when he isn't looking. It looks so ratty!! I put a different product in there today and it made it look greasy.

That's her foot in the way but I thought it was still a funny picture.

"Look, my feet are like headphones!"


She looks like a train wreck. She has 2 scratches from the dogs on her faces, a bruise on her cheek, forehead, and next to her eye. Add that in with the wild hair and she looks pretty much like she belongs in a van down by the river.

I can't remember when made her so mad and Jim just went back to bed so I cant even ask him. But boy was she pissed!! I love crying baby pictures, is that wrong??



And a few seconds later... back to smiles.


I love her sweet girl baby fingernails.


Business in the front, party in the back. Yikes!!

We put Harper down for a nap and the 3 of us laid together "napping" for a bit. He chose to read and I love him for that. His current book of choice... The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss.

No comments:
Post a Comment