Tuesday, August 25, 2015

a completely random set of pictures

One day I noticed him standing here at the kitchen sink and I was blown away.  He looked like a legit adult standing there.  Then I just had the camera out so I took random pictures of them during the afternoon.

15-7-13-summerfun-3.jpg15-7-13-summerfun-2-2.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-6.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-7-2.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-12-2.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-13-2.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-14-2.jpg15-7-13-summerfun-16-2.jpg

This is his FAVORITE pajama shirt and I utterly despise it.  Yet it always seems to be clean and on his body.
15-7-13-summerfun-18.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-22-2.jpg15-7-13-summerfun-23-2.jpg

This old man must be in the center of all the fun.  Maddux I swear you aren't missing anything.
15-7-13-summerfun-25-2.jpg15-7-13-summerfun-28.jpg

These pictures are back from July back when they were still creative.  Now??  They basically just pace around the house wishing I would let them play iPads or watch tv.  Find your own fun party people.
15-7-13-summerfun-30-2.jpg15-7-13-summerfun-32.jpg

The baby moved her step stool over to the sink to see what he was playing with.  It was a cup with soap and milk in it but you would have thought it was some genius science experiment.
15-7-13-summerfun-34.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-35.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-37.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-41.jpg

He loves to photobomb.  But seriously you see that baby back there figuring out how she can now climb onto the counters.  Yikes.
15-7-13-summerfun-46.jpg15-7-13-summerfun-48.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-50.jpg15-7-13-summerfun-54.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-56.jpg15-7-13-summerfun-58.jpg

15-7-13-summerfun-60.jpg15-7-13-summerfun-62.jpg

Not interested in bunny ears haha.
15-7-13-summerfun-63.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment