Thursday, August 6, 2015

according to instagram...

Not sure just how many of these have been shared here, but here is our life according to instagram from the last month or so.

Reading on the way to the pool...  haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😍 ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍 she kills me with her cuteness.

We celebrated our wedding anniversary with a hot date out to the pool where we shared plates of greasy/gross pool bar food.  So romantic.  But on the plus side these are my people and I like them.
9 year with this guy and turns out we still really like each other. I'm so lucky that these are my people. We had an super romantic dinner tonight at the pool to celebrate our anniversary which included trays of fried foods that we all shared from.  Maybe

When in Delco must visit Charlie's...
When in Delco....

This picture still makes me chuckle...
This kid cracks my shit up!!  (This was tonight before the monsoon nearly wiped us out, no but for real I'm pretty sure Harper will need therapy from watching me freak out while driving home during the storm. Scariest experience ever!!)

Out to breakfast during the Great Power Outage of 2015, that nearly killed me.
Thank heavens they are OPEN!! I'm not cut out for the Amish life.

Also during the power outage, I worked out in the garage one morning and we finished up with a plank challenge.  Love these kids.
Still no power so I worked out in the garage this morning. Finished up with a group plank challenge. Top pic is us looking tough which I'm sure is pretty obvious because we look fierce.  Bottom pic is us making our swag signs. 7 year olds are weird and bo

I never ever ever check on them before bed.  But one night I did and this is what I found.... them snuggling together in his bed.  My heart exploded tiny love sprinkles all over the floor right there.
I checked on them before bed (which I NEVER do)....... and then my heart exploded. πŸ˜πŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’₯ of course being the far too practical mom that I am I moved her back to her bed so she doesn't end up falling out and


Big Baby can't hang...
Poor baby couldn't hang πŸ’€πŸ‘ΆπŸ’€

Bathing beauties

"look I made an airplane!!"
"Look I made an airplane!!"  No clue why we would ever waste our money on actual toys but I love her anyway.

It's a BYOA party here today (bring your own accessories). Chapstick optional.

My favorite kind of date night... Twilight Golf.
Wait, I think I like this pic better....

A new take on a double stroller πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά

It popped up in my TimeHop app that we went to Rita's the last 2 years.  So naturally I wanted to go this day so that way next year it shows up as 3 years in a row.
Time hop informed me that we went to Rita's the last 2 years on this date. So naturally I wanted to go today so it shows up 3 years in a row next year on time hop. It didn't take much convincing to get them to agree to a Rita's trip.

"Don't tell the big kids you got an ice cream sandwich"
πŸ‘ΆπŸ’¦πŸ¦

She really is the best little mommy to Emerson.  I could learn a thing or two from her about patience and love.
πŸ‘§πŸ’—πŸ‘Ά (she really is the best little mommy ever, i could learn a thing or two from her)

These 4 knuckleheads survived a camping adventure and sleeping in a tent.
These 4 people survived a camping trip last night where we all shared a tent. Kids are ready to come back next week and I'm thinking once a year is too often. πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦⛺️🍻

Jim scored $4 tickets to see minions at the dine in theater.  Sweet!!
Minions!!!

Minions!!!


We went to the Zoo as part of our Summer Fun checklist.  Love them mimicking the gorilla behind them, haha.
Throwback to last week at the Zoo. They were copying the ape/gorilla/monkey. Baby says "it's sunny!!" πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘§πŸ™ˆ

She watched the big kids so intently.  Soon enough baby you will be over there splashing with your friends.
The bathing beauty watches the big kids so intently. πŸ’¦

Grace Winery served beer!!  Score 1 for New York Life.
Thank heavens they served beer 🍻🚫🍷 but this place is beautiful.

Harper was away on a girls weekend with Mema so the rest of us had to make our own fun.  We went to the driving range after dark so we could hit under the lights.  And we went to the top floor.  It was basically a fun explosion.  It was also a huge anxiety attack making sure no one got hit in the head with a club or fell off the edge.  But still plenty of fun was had and I scored major Cool Mom points.
Late night driving range trip. Being on the 2nd level seemed like a fun idea but no it was like Anxiety City up there (at least for me it was) but they all had a blast!!

"I'm not tired"
"I'm not tired". Famous last words. πŸ’€πŸ’€

I finally got a disco ball (on amazon, haha) after looking at junk stores for one forever.  Everyone should have one in their house, the sparkles on the wall are just so magical.
Everyone should own a disco ball. Who doesn't want their walls to be covered in rainbow sparkles at various times during the day?!? This picture doesn't do it justice, so fun!!

Big kids have been at Dirty Camp all this week.  Its an outdoors/nature/bug camp and they have been loving it.  Even though neither one has gotten all that dirty, I still think I got my money's worth.  This was at drop off on Monday.
First day of full day Dirty Camp(nature camp)!! They were instructed to get as dirty as they can. Who wants to guess they cry when they get a spot of dirt on them?? πŸ˜‚πŸ‘¦πŸ‘§πŸƒπŸžπŸ☀️🎣

With the big kids gone we have been loving the alone time with Emerson.  Its funny what we do when we only have one kid.  Like this day we went to our favorite (overpriced) breakfast place for lunch and then let her walk up and down the main street in town just climbing the stoops and knocking on random doors.  She loved this.
When you are the only child your mom lets you walk up and down Gay St. knocking on all the doors. Just another thing to add to the "don't tell the big kids" list.

And then today as an only child we took a trip to Ulta and painted her nails all different colors and then she applied lipstick to herself.  She is so much cooler than I am.
Only child chronicles for today include a trip to Ulta: painting your nails different colors, spraying perfume on each other, and for the grand finale lipstick. I want to be her when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment