So they showed up for camp ready to go!! I picked them up and Harper had not a spec of dirt on her claiming her group wasn't allowed to get dirty. OK, maybe I buy that. Who wants a full day 4 year old camper whining about muddy clothes all day. And when I asked Brady why he wasn't firty he said he got a spot of dirt on his leg but went to the bathroom to clean it off. Apparently my kids are allergic to getting dirty haha.
The final day of camp there was an ice cream party that the parents were invited to. It was so cute seeing Harper with her group, a full day is a long day to be away from her but she did so well.



I guess looking like a dishealved mess is almost as good as getting dirty. Haha.

Her side eye is always on point.












Hey I was there!!



Out front of the barn.





The week before Brady went to a sports camp. On the final day the parents were invited to come watch them play a game. Emerson was happy to just play on the playground next to the basketball court.







I dare you to look at this one and not giggle.


No comments:
Post a Comment