Monday, August 24, 2015

Emerson turns 2

I thought this day would never come.  We call her Baby so surely that means she would stay the baby forever, right?!?  Nope she went ahead and turned 2.  Not cool Baby, not cool at all.

The weekend before her actual birthday we were going to be up at Mema and Pepa's house so we had a "party" for her.  Really it was just a totally normal gathering that happened to include a cake and we sang HBD to the baby.  So do me a favor and just tell her she had a 2nd birthday party hahaha.

A family picture.  This happens every time.  I am getting my camera set up and Jim does some stupid ass pose.  So I decided I would start posting those pics because why not spread the love in the form of Jim's nipple.
15-8-9-bigcamera.jpg15-8-9-bigcamera-2-2.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-13.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-15.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-19.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-21-2.jpg15-8-9-bigcamera-22.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-28.jpg

They were outside and she let go of one of the balloons so they watched it sadly disappear.
15-8-9-bigcamera-34-2.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-35.jpg

I seriously am so crazy about this baby.
15-8-9-bigcamera-43-2.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-46-2.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-56-2.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-57-2.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-65-2.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-66.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-69.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-72.jpg

After a while in the pool she opened her presents.  I love how simple the gift to a 2 year old needs to be for them to be THRILLED.  Like she got a thermos sippy cup and it was almost as if you bought her a pony.
15-8-9-bigcamera-81-2.jpg15-8-9-bigcamera-83-2.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-88.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-90.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-91.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-93.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-94.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-95.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-99.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-100.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-105.jpg

She got a new baby doll that can get wet, an infant car seat carrier, and a tiny little feeding set.  So the girls got right to work feeding the baby.
15-8-9-bigcamera-107.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-110.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-117.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-119-2.jpg

World's sweetest baby.
15-8-9-bigcamera-121.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-123.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-124.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-126.jpg

15-8-9-bigcamera-129.jpg

Forgot to post this a few weeks ago and I wanted this on my feed. Feel free to ignore this one. 🎂🎈🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment