When I was about 36-37 weeks pregnant with Harper I painted a tree on the wall of the nursery. I worked so hard and it took so much time, mostly because I weighed 4.7 tons and going up and down a step stool was hard. After she was born we realized how much easier it was to just keep her in our room at night (Brady went right into his crib). She spent the next 3 months sleeping in our room in a rock n play. She didn't move into her room until right before we moved because my thought was "I worked so freaking hard on that room and did so many crafts she needs to enjoy it." But guess what..... I only took a few pictures and none of them are really what I wish I had. I am so upset right now. How is it possible for an obsessive picture taker like myself to not have pictures of that room?? I guess with a new baby and a huge move upcoming I didn't think to take pictures? Or maybe I was on crack? Not sure, but whatever the reason was I am pissed. I of course am blaming Jim since its his fault I had to move in the first place, but even that's not helping me right now.
So here are the few pictures I do have so I can have them somewhere. Sweet baby girl baby Harper got jipped and never got to enjoy that tree :(
The only picture I have of the tree. Why on earth did I not take a full picture of the tree???




And here are the other pictures I found that I took on that day. She must have puked on this shirt because she was wearing a new outfit in the next pictures.







I am now going to go cry and eat cookies. Please excuse this pity party, I just couldn't help myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment